Inverness Homes has submitted a second version of their plans for 1518 Stittsville Main Street after receiving comments from City planners, our office, the Urban Design Review Panel, and residents. There have been a few minor changes from the original proposal, including the following:
- The width of the restaurant patio nearest Stittsville Main Street has been reduced to allow for more space along the public sidewalk
- The bicycle parking spaces near the main commercial entrance have also been relocated (two remain near Stittsville Main Street, while the rest are located by the residential entrance and exterior amenity area
- A second floor mezzanine has been added to the restaurant area.
- Smaller changes include:
- landscaping revisions (more trees surrounding the parking lot at grade and near the Trans Canada Trail)
- the loading space label has been removed
- the garbage enclosure nearest Stittsville Main Street has been replaced with semi-buried Molok-style waste bins, with landscaping to screen.
You can see the updated documents for this application on DevApps here: https://devapps.ottawa.ca/en/applications/D07-12-20-0167/details