This week’s update is live from the “Elf” house at 18 Cypress Gardens, a fundraiser for the CHEO Foundation and mental health initiatives.
This week’s updates:
– City Council – new LRT Oversight Committee established
– Thanks to Parade of Lights volunteers
– OC Transpo food drive for the Stittsville Food Bank: over 15,000 food items and more than $8,000
– Book launch for Elie Nesrallah’s “Gates & Walls”
– A report on the May 21 Derecho
– Police warning about vehicle thefts from public areas
– I’m reading at the Stittsville Library today at 10:30am
– Lépine is removing soil from their 5000 Robert Grant property starting this week
– Shingwàkons Public School opens January 10
– Sign up for winter parking alerts at ottawa.ca/winterparking
– Monday: Kids Come First Health webinar on respiratory illnesses: https://www.youtube.com/@kidscomefirsthealthteam
– Saturday & Sunday: Elf Café at The Barn (Abbott Street near Stittsville Main)
Have an excellent week!
My update is also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and other apps. More info…