From my ward office at CARDELREC.
This week’s updates:
– Parade of Lights TONIGHT on Stittsville Main Street. Parade starts at 6pm from in front of Brown’s Independent, and ends at Carleton Cathcart Street near the Library. Stittsville Main Street will be closed from about 5:30pm-8:00pm between Hazeldean and Carleton Cathcart.
– OC Transpo fundraiser for the Food Bank. The Stittsville Food Bank is collecting donations at Brown’s Independent and No Frills today.
– LRT Public Inquiry Report released
– Bill 23 passed at Queens Park
– Recreation registration starts on Monday with an upgraded system
– Join a committee or board
– 6310 Hazeldean Road: UDRP comments on design
– new street lights on Stittsville Main
– Vacant Unit Tax
– The “Elf” home at 18 Cypress Gardens
– Call for rink volunteers
– Welcome Juliana
– Congrats Amélie & family on the arrival of Nola!
Have an excellent week!
My update is also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and other apps. More info…