This morning I’m at Campobello Park in Fairwinds North.
This week’s updates:
- Events today include the Corn Festival (1469 Stittsville Main); Kiddie Kobbler’s fundraiser for “Shoes on their Feet” (Hazeldean at the Shoppes at Fairwinds); Centre 33’s Pride Family Picnic (Kanata United Church, 33 Leacock Drive)
- Events tomorrow include the Pride Parade downtown
- Thanks to everyone who attended this week’s Pride Week Flag Raising Ceremony
- Recap: 121 Brae info meeting and traffic lights at Stittsville Main & Brae
- 37 Wildpine info meeting on Wednesday, August 30
- New City Manager is Wendy Stephenson
- My motion to tweak the Vacant Unit Tax (VUT)
- Fall registration for Cleaning the Capital continues at ottawa.ca
- Huntmar is back open between Maple Grove and Palladium
- Mosquitoes: Check out ottawapublichealth.ca and protect against West Nile Virus
- OC Transpo Fall Service begins Sunday, with more weekend service for Route 61
- Cope Park concept plans at engage.ottawa.ca
- Bradley-Craig Park commemorative naming ceremony on September 7
- Reminder about backyard open air fires
- Back-to-school safety reminder
- School Crossing Guard recruitment at ottawasafetycouncil.ca
- We have “Slow Down For Us” signs available
Have an excellent week!
Also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and more.
Search for “Councillor Glen” on your favourite app & subscribe.
Aussi disponibles en balado sur Spotify, iTunes et plus encore.
Recherchez « Councillor Glen » sur votre application préférée et abonnez-vous.