At Joe Lewis Park in Potter’s Key.
- A message about hateful graffiti and speaking out against racism
- March 7: Councillor’s Speaker Series with Elie Nesrallah
- LRT and the Transportation Safety Board letter
- Budget Q&A recap
- Potholes: call 3-1-1
- Coyote mating season
- Volunteers needed for a youth homework drop-in
- Good luck to the Goulbourn Skaters at the synchro nationals in Calgary
- Happy Family Day
- Today is the Stittsville Craft & Vendor Market at the Legion
- February 23 is Kids Vaccine Day
- February 24 – Vigil on Parliament Hill to mark one year since Russia invaded Ukraine
- Thrive – high-end thrift shop at Emerald Plaza, raising funds for Big Brothers Big Sisters Ottawa
Have an excellent week!
My update is also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and other apps. More info…