Councillor Glen’s Weekly Update for Saturday, January 14
From the skating rink in Crossing Bridge next to A. Lorne Cassidy School.
– Thanks to volunteers for helping to maintain rinks in our community
– Snow removal & winter parking https://ottawa.ca/winterparking/
– LRT back in service, some thoughts on whats next
– Queensway-Carleton Hospital – respiratory assessment centre https://qch.on.ca
– Vacant Unit Tax – 42% of property owners have made their declaration https://ottawa.ca/vut/
– Shingwàkons Public School & traffic safety
– Volunteer Connect: https://glengower.ca/volunteers
– Friendship Club luncheon on January 25
– Volunteer available for help with taxes
– Good luck Collinda Joseph at the World Wheelchair Mixed Doubles Curling Championship
Have an excellent week!
My update is also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and other apps. More info…