Good morning from the lookout along the Trans Canada Trail just west of Stittsville.
This week’s updates:
- June is Let’s Bike Month – sign up at letsbike.ca
- Stittsville Volunteer Awards – congratulations to nominees and recipients
- Celebrating Pride Month and National Indigenous History Month
- Changes to Ottawa’s development review process
- Branch clean-up coming to an end
- Waste and garbage in Ottawa – watch my videos on YouTube, Instagram, and my web site
- 5618 Hazeldean Road: Minto’s Abbott’s Run Phase 1 – back at Planning & Housing Committee this week
- Greg and Aaron McPherson are On The Road for Mental Health
- Ottawa Fire Services: “Wake Up!” program – check your smoke alarms and carbon monoxide alarms
- Hydro Ottawa – work starts this week on Horseshoe Crescent, Cloverloft Court, Fringewood Drive
- Upcoming events – check out the listing on my web site glengower.ca/events/
- June 8: Protecting Our Wetlands
- June 17: Welcome to Stittsville Multicultural Festival
- June 4 – Arts in the Park
- This weekend: Doors Open Ottawa
- Sunday: Public Works Big Vehicle Expo
- Today: Goulbourn Lawn Bowling Club Open House
- This weekend: Asian Night Market
Have an excellent week!
Also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and more. Search for “Councillor Glen” on your favourite app & subscribe.
Aussi disponibles en balado sur Spotify, iTunes et plus encore. Recherchez « Councillor Glen » sur votre application préférée et abonnez-vous.