Today’s video comes from the Outdoor Quilt Path at Mad About Patchwork, located on Huntley Road just south of Fallowfield. (Just a little bit outside of Stittsville.)
This week’s updates:
- Sunday, October 1: My Seniors Day Tea at Hazeldean Gardens, 2pm-4pm
- New Sens owner Michael Andlauer
- Hydro Ottawa strike is over
- Board of Health: Opioid crisis + respiratory virus season https://ottawapublichealth.ca/respvirus
- Updated long range financial plan for transit
- Aggressive dogs and why it takes so long to get in front of a judge
- Over 600 trees will be planted in Stittsville this fall
- Changes to Ottawa’s waste collection, including sending some waste to the landfill on Carp Road starting 2026
- Rain-ready gardens
- Emergency Preparedness Workshop with the Red Cross on October 12
- Saturday: Rotary Club Pancake Breakfast at Stittsville United Church
- Saturday: Week 2 of Apple Fest on Stittsville Main
- This week: Rotary Club International Film Series
- Monday: Diversity Committee meeting with guests from CAWI (Centre for All Women Initiative)
- October 1: Seniors Tea
- October 4: Unveiling of the historical railway panels
- Coyote Run park is an off-leash park, but keep away from the play structure
- DriveYellow.ca bus driver recruitment + important traffic safety reminders
- Yom Kippur September 24-25
Have an excellent week!
Also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and more.
Search for “Councillor Glen” on your favourite app & subscribe.
Aussi disponibles en balado sur Spotify, iTunes et plus encore.
Recherchez « Councillor Glen » sur votre application préférée et abonnez-vous.