My update today is from along the pathway at Henry Walker Grove.
- Today is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation
- Jour des Franco-Ontariens et Franco-Ontariennes
- A visit to the Drave Smith Youth Treatment Centre
- Para Transpo Awareness event
- Diversity Committee / CAWI (City For All Women Initiative
- Councillors ask province to review 2022 expansion land decision
- Transportation Committee discusses Queen Elizabeth Driveway closure
- LRT Sub-Committee meeting: Update on progress of south, east and west LRT extensions
- School drop-off and pick-up times
- Hydro work on Hobin and Cherokee
- City consultation on the distinctive trees
- Village Square Park renewal update
- October 1: Seniors Day Tea at Hazeldean Gardens
- October 1: Hazardous Waste Depot at the Westbrook Snow Dump (near Carp Road)
- October 4: Unveiling of the historical railway signage at Bradley Square
- October 12: Emergency Preparedness Workshop
- More community events at glengower.ca/events/
Have an excellent week!
Also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and more.
Search for “Councillor Glen” on your favourite app & subscribe.
Aussi disponibles en balado sur Spotify, iTunes et plus encore.
Recherchez « Councillor Glen » sur votre application préférée et abonnez-vous.