The UPTick project is coming soon to communities in our area. University of Ottawa researchers, led by Dr. Manisha Kulkarni, will be conducting a project on ticks and Lyme disease in areas of Kanata, Stittsville and Carp over the next two years (2020-2021). The project aims to assess the impacts of urban change on tick populations and tick-borne disease transmission. For more information and FAQ visit www.uptickproject.ca.
- New zoning proposed for 54 Springbrook Drive
- SEPTEMBER 22: Dr. Etches update to City Council
- NOTEBOOK: Building Ottawa’s COVID-19 testing capacity
- Updated private gathering restrictions and enhanced masking enforcement in place
- Enforcement of on-street parking limits resumes on September 21
- Trans Canada Trail temporarily closed next week, west of West Ridge
- SEPTEMBER 14: Public meeting for 1981 Maple Grove