Some good news to share! Traffic lights will be installed later this year at the intersection of Stittsville Main-West Ridge-Parade. Thank you to residents who have contacted my team with your concerns about this intersection.
- A reminder about Ottawa’s rules for dogs in parks
- OCTOBER 30: Let’s talk about the 2020 City budget
- How to prevent and manage conflict with coyotes in urban areas
- NOTEBOOK: What OC Transpo is doing to improve LRT
- Read and respond to the City’s Rental Accommodations Study
- Zoning by-law amendment application for apartment buildings at 1000 Robert Grant
- OCT 19: Stittsville celebrates the 10th anniversary of 9runrun