Come join me and my team on May 15th for a Family Bike Ride through Stittsville. It will be a special moment to promote new connections with our community, exercise and appreciate a moment of leisure while enjoying nature. Cyclists of all ages are welcome!
Departure: Cardelrec Recreation Complex.
Route: 2.8 km on Trans Canada Trail (Cardelrec to Village Square Park and return to Cardelrec).
Recommendation to participants:
- Bring a bottle of water for hydration.
- For people over 18 years of age, the use of helmet and safety protectors is recommended, for those under 18 years of age, the use is mandatory.
- Wear sunscreen.
- Eat a good, healthy meal before the event.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Make sure your bike is ready for the trail.
- For registration, we suggest a donation of 1kg of food to the Food Bank.
We look forward to seeing you then!
(originally published April 24)