There is a lot of development happening in Stittsville (and across Ottawa), and one of the questions we often hear is: “Can’t we just stop the growth?” That’s what we look at in the second episode of our new video series. With Councillor Glen Gower and Véronique Bergeron from #TeamStittsville.
- Kanata West Concept Plan: https://ottawa.ca/en/kanata-west-concept-plan
- Fernbank Community Design Plan (CDP): https://ottawa.ca/en/city-hall/planning-and-development/community-plans-and-design-guidelines/community-plans-and-studies/community-design-plans/fernbank-community-design-plan
- “Suburban Sprawl” – the lecture that turned into the “Suburban Nature” book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMvwHDFVpCE
- Stittsville-Kanata Development Information Officer (DIO): 3-1-1 or DIO DIOKanata@ottawa.ca
- Michael Sorkin: Two Hundred Fifty Things an Architect Should Know: https://www.readingdesign.org/250-things