This week I’m at the stormwater management pond on Iber Road.
- Saturday: Craft & vendors market at Stittsville United Church
- Saturday: Party in the Park at Pioneer Plains Park
- Sunday: Market @ The Barn strawberry social
- Sunday: Household Hazardous Waste Depot
- Monday: Help Protect Stittsville’s Wetlands
- Wednesday: Stittsville Muslim Association Eid Prayer
- Thursday: Stittsville Business Association “Biz Chat” at Jimmy’s Waffle World
- July 1: Canada Day activities in Stittsville
Community & City Hall Updates:
- Police seek witnesses to June 9 assault at Wyldewood Park + community meeting recap
- Bear sightings and safety tips
- LRT readiness for rail for the new line opening to Limebank Road and the Ottawa Airport
- OC Transpo “Transit” app enhancement with Royale
- Roadside gardens and little free libraries
- Nominations are open for Order of Ottawa awards and Brian Kilrea coaching award
- Request for feedback: Trees and Forests Outreach and Engagement Strategy
- Testing starts on Automated Speed Enforcement (ASE) camera near St. Stephen school
Have an excellent week!
Also available as a podcast on Spotify, iTunes, and more. Search for “Councillor Glen” on your favourite app & subscribe.
Aussi disponibles en balado sur Spotify, iTunes et plus encore. Recherchez « Councillor Glen » sur votre application préférée et abonnez-vous.